What's up with date & time?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staffVAJoe

Reaction score
dates are wrong and time is wrong on this site. I can see the time change aspect but what's up with it saying that it is May 28th??? in Virginia it is May 31st at 2:38am.

realted question. When I see posting times, am I seeing what time it was in MY timezone selected when they posted or what time it was in that particular person's time zone when they made the post?

Edit, It is not 8:57pm here. It is 4:56........

Who's been playin with the flux capacitor!!? I knwo I set it against wall on the right side of the garage, now it's on the left side of the garage!

Who's been playin with the flux capacitor!!? I knwo I set it against wall on the right side of the garage, now it's on the left side of the garage!

I let the neighbor borrow it. He said he was having problems with his Mr. Fusion and needed a spare to test it out before re-installing. Didn't think you'd notice. Also, the crack in the housing was there before we borrowed it.

Back