Bottle Case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some 22oz off of a gentleman in my area in some really well made boxes. I wish I new if he was a member on this board as I would direct you his way. These boxes are excellent and act s a 24 pack of 22oz bottles. Very convenient for storage and transportation of brew. I'll try to take some pics in the morning when I find my camera

Easies beer case for 12oz bottles? Hit the flea markets/antique malls and look for old wooden Coca-Cola cases. A lot of them have the dividers in them already.

go behind any grocery or convience store and see if they will give you some milk crates. They hold exactly 24 bottles. and they stack up really well.

John

I too would like some wooden boxes for my beer bottles. Only I don't want to pay too much for them, AND I want some that are as tall as the bottles themselves AND have a lid.... :drunk: Anyone have some plans for just that?

Grimsawyer said:
I too would like some wooden boxes for my beer bottles. Only I don't want to pay too much for them, AND I want some that are as tall as the bottles themselves AND have a lid.... :drunk: Anyone have some plans for just that?

you mean something like this?
shiner2.jpg

you can check out my posting in the following thread, regarding this box
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=40387&page=2

Back