Good news for Shreveport Brewers!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasrkin

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A friend of mine was talking to the new owner of Cuban Liquor off of Pierremont, who is currently working to remodel the store, and apparently he wants to start supplying Home-Brew supplies!

She put me into contact with him, being a huge newbie I don't really feel qualified to give great advice on the matter, so i wanted to start a thread and get some input on what you guys would want to see.

As far as i know right now, it wouldn't be a full and dedicated brew shop, just a section of the store, so i wanted to know what would be most beneficial (i.e. starter kits? Beer kits? flavoring? common equipment? books? etc. etc. etc.) that this guy could look into stocking, even if all it means is not having to ORDER a brew kit online and just being able to pick one up at the store, it could be a good start to actually being able to buy supplies in the city.

Or, if you know shop owners, or just anyone more qualified than myself that i could put him into contact with that info would be great, I know we have the BeerSlayer down in Grand Cane, so i was thinking of connecting them... but to be honest i didn't know if he would consider it someone leeching in on his business, but if y'all know him better than i do and think he would be up for consulting or hell, even running the thing, please let me know!

Sorry for the lengthy post!

-Kas

Latest posts

Back