Lady Gag'ale Hefeweizen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVarmy

Reaction score
This is the reason why homebrewers should be at least 25... I'm so sorry everyone.:(

My first label for my first brew.

vYckf.jpg

All the details are because it's for my college buds, who aren't so familiar with homebrews.

So, this is a beer that you see all the time but can't stand to?

Sorry, I can't stand her and she's everywhere.

Nice work on the label tho'.

At 1st glance I thought: "Oh great, fugly tranny beer." Then I looked again & got the joke: Lady (GAG) Ale. <LOL> I just hope your beer tastes better than Lady Gaga looks. Decent job on the label, but I still think she looks like a fugly tranny. Regards, GF.

To be honest, I wasn't trying to emphasize the "gag," but whatever makes you feel better.:fro:

So, this is a beer that you see all the time but can't stand to?
Sorry, I can't stand her and she's everywhere.
Nice work on the label tho'.
:mug:

To be honest, I wasn't trying to emphasize the "gag," but whatever makes you feel better.:fro:
It is a cool looking label... :D
But this would make me feel better.. :rockin:

vYckf2.jpg

I love it. I'm shamelessly in love with her album. Too bad she's got a serious case of "horse face."

I like her... she's crazy, but a lost of crazy people make good music :)

She isn't actually crazy. She is fairly good looking and a good musician, but that doesn't sell records. The whole Lady Gaga character is an act. Look for some of her acoustic stuff on youtube to hear her sing for real.

Back