The Official WHMBP Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have CQ while deployed ? WTF?

you do work with a bunch of assclowns don't you

1029d1121804285-ass-clown-award-assclown.jpg

assclown2520cereal.jpg

I've upgraded my status to a paying member now, I'd like to get on the receiving list...for Feb 2010
I'll definately get on the giving list when I get back and get to brewing again.
Thanks

You guys gotten your first shipment yet? I got mine for this month, was hoping yours had gotten in as well.

I got mine today, Thank you these are going to be Awsome.

I have not had any of these .........

I will post pictures of them here an a while, Dinner first

travestyofnature, the tasting weekend is on !!!!

-Jason

Yeah me too. Jason (Cheeto) and I recieved the same half-rack. Maybe next time a trade will be prudent. Either way, this is a great gift that we are all appreciating.

Very nice pics, thanks for posting.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET BACK HOME SO I CAN BREW!!!!
I can't believe it took me so long to get started doing this....why did I have to start before I left. Now it's killing me!

A special thanks to Stone Brewing. And I wanted to show off.

00144.JPG

Ken Wright from Stone Brewing sent me this straight sided Stone pint glass as a welcome home. It is autographed by CEO Greg Koch and Brewmaster Steve Wagner.

00237.JPG

"Welcome Back - Steve Wagner"

00344.JPG

"Cheers - Greg Koch"

Anyway, to the guys and gals at Stone Brewing, THANKS, this is awesome and I love it! Its now a permanent addition to my glassware collection on display.

Found this video, from the local news station that imbedded a reporter with us for a couple weeks. I ran over 50 missions with 2nd Platoon, H co 1-161 Inf and the occasional night mission is actually all night missions except for 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, we had an embedded reporter too, worked for a Santa Barbara, CA newpaper. I'll see if I can find a link

Ours was with us around the holidays and spent 80-90% of his time actually filming soldiers for messages to family that they would play on tv during commercial breaks.

Thats pretty cool, ours was kinda a dick before our convoys never got hit (which I was fine with) so he went to afganistan

Sorry,

I bought a house and have been moving/cleaning the old place
I have not had much time for the interwebz or beer for that matter

Back