Price for kegging setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett1341

Reaction score
What would be a reasonable estimate to purchase everything I would need to switch from bottling to kegging? I do 5 gallon batches, so either a 5 gallon keg or two or several 3 gallon kegs would work.

My local guy quoted me $225 for an entire setup except for CO2. This included a 5 gallon corny keg.

Check out the Kegconnection.com kits. You can add whatever part you want and shipping is a flat $7.95. The basic one-faucet fridge kit, a CO2 tank, and pin-lock keg will get to you for $202.85 shipped. You might be able to find parts cheaper elsewhere, but Kegconnection has great service and will ship to you fully assembled.

I just got a kit with an upgraded Taprite dual regulator (but no faucets, just picnic taps) for $267 shipped.

Check Craigslist for fridges, can usually find an old one for less than $100 (sometimes free if you're lucky/can fix a broken one).

I bought a two faucet (door mount) kit with 5lb CO2, two pin lock corneys and everything but the fridge from KegConnection for $260. Another $60 for a craigslist side-by-side and I was in business. Been using it for a year and a half - no complaints!

Back