Gauging interest in a Colorado Bulk Keg Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested. At the current "B" rated price, I would probably go with 4 to 6. If the price drops a lot below that, then I may go for the dozen range.

I emailed them for a request on a quote for a pallet and see what discounts are available. I will update this thread when I have more info

I would definitely be in for 4-6 or more if the price is right also!
Man! I hope we can make this work as shipping for 1 to CO according to there calculator is $60!!!! and if I buy 10 kegs it will be $100?

I'd be in too. What is the current local going rate on B-stock ball locks?

I would be in for a share maybe 4-6 the price would determine
my commitment. The last bulk order I participated in really was
able to slash the overall cost per keg...

same here, 4-6 if the interest is there for a good price.

thanks for looking into this.

b

*****UPDATE*******
I spoke to Fred and got the prices. If we order at least 60 the Kegs are $27/37 respectively for the B grade and A grade kegs plus 5.25 shipping per keg. Please PM me your email address and I will send you a copy of the spread sheet so you can place your order. Once we have everyone's order I will request payment be sent to me via paypal. Once I have collected all of the funds I will place the order.

Arvada Brewing Company has been gracious enough to receive the Kegs from the shipper for us.

I would definitely be in for 4-6 or more if the price is right also!
Man! I hope we can make this work as shipping for 1 to CO according to there calculator is $60!!!! and if I buy 10 kegs it will be $100?

the Kegs are 27/37 respectively depending on shininess. SHipping will work out to 5.25\keg

*****UPDATE******
I am planning on firming up the order for the kegs by the end of the week. If you are interested please post here or PM me with your intentions and I will send you a link to the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

I am in for 6 B grade.

How are these being shipped? Pallets?

How do I get the link? I posted here and PMed and have not recieved the link yet.

*****UPDATE******
I am planning on firming up the order for the kegs by the end of the week. If you are interested please post here or PM me with your intentions and I will send you a link to the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

Hey zman! I see some people have started paying but I am not sure where to send mine. heave you set up a payment way yet?

Hey zman! I see some people have started paying but I am not sure where to send mine. heave you set up a payment way yet?

Yes . I sent out a group email explaining how I wanted to receive the funds. Email me and I will forward it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back