Fiddups "Watering" Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I could definently hang out at your place, no problem. Really like the beer caps on the end. Nice touch!

Very nice bar. Looks alot like one a built a few years ago from plans off the internet. Did you buy plans or build it from scratch?

Very nice bar. Looks alot like one a built a few years ago from plans off the internet. Did you buy plans or build it from scratch?
I had a general Idea in my head of what I wanted and then I just grabbed a saw and went at it. Turned out real nice. Definitly a place worthy of serving my brew

when i was younger my younger brother had a bit of a problem, well speaking. He would try to say my name "Phillip" but it came out Fiddup. one day he was upset with me (why I have no idea, I was a great older brother) but in his anger he said "FIDDUP IS MIDDUP" So after that my older brothers would taunt me with the phrase (over and over and over again) But now as we are all older its all good laughs

Just a Reminder, I'm looking for your vote for "Best Bar"

With the brewers, for the brewers!

For More Info Click Here

This Message approved by "Fiddup_is_a_middup"

Back