What I need to Do Multi-Tap System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lubbock Brew

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a little mini-fridge that will fit two corny's and my 5# CO2 tank. I'd like to have a tower on it with two taps for the two kegs.

Quation is: I need a parts list for what I need to do this.

As of right now, I have everything you see here: http://www.morebeer.com/product.html?product_id=18190

I plan on buying 1 more corny keg but I need to know what I need to make my single CO2 tank give pressure to my two kegs.

Can anyone help me out?

I do most of my shopping at www.morebeer.com so if anyone could help me out, i'd appreciate it.

I used an air splitter with my 2 gauge system as seen below (beveragefactory.com). You can turn on/off the individual lines. Only comment is your pressure would be the same to both kegs. So for beer that should be a bit higher in CO2 than the other on tap your basically SOL, but I've really not had an issue personally. It's the cheaper route...

MM842-2.jpg

I skipped the splitter and went straight to a 4-way manifold. The ball check valves prevent backflow into the regulator and having a manual valve on each line lets you control the pressure in each keg. Not planning a 4 keg system? Morebeer's product lets you start with two valves and add as needed. I put the manifold on the inside of the door under the taps, it means more hoses in the way when you close the door, but the taps and valves are lined-up.

david_42 said:
I skipped the splitter and went straight to a 4-way manifold. The ball check valves prevent backflow into the regulator and having a manual valve on each line lets you control the pressure in each keg. Not planning a 4 keg system? Morebeer's product lets you start with two valves and add as needed. I put the manifold on the inside of the door under the taps, it means more hoses in the way when you close the door, but the taps and valves are lined-up.

Do you put a pressure gauge after the manual valve to read pressure setting or is it just by feel?

Back