A friend in need.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteakGrisel

Reaction score
I need a brew buddy, my wife is tired of hearing me talk about brew stuff all day. I live in San Antonio. If anyone has room for one more friend give me a buzz.

It would be nice to have someone else local to brew with from time to time.
I don't have any issues with help drinking the beer but no one who wants to brew.

Everone wants to learn but as soon as they found out its work the person is lost. So I guess its better to find some one who already brews.

Well, once you have 2-3 brew buddies you kinda have your own brew club. You make the rules. How about "Looking to start small Brew Club" ?

Just a thought, I just brew by myself because no one has daytime week days off like me. Good luck!

Lol my wife tells me the same ****!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Me and a few guys actually started out own brew club in Abilene for those reasons

Beer! Better than stamp collecting

I don't want to pay the fees.

How much could they possibly be?

I finally found a brew buddy, who moved away 4 days later. I guess in theory I may have joined a homebrew club, I only attended one meeting and they didn't turn me upside down for fees, yet. I intend to go back again and see what happens. They all seem like good people. The fees don't bother me. I think the fees are like $10 a year or something which to me, is the cheapest fee I'll encounter as a homebrewer.

I'd brew with you but I am far far away.

Back