Yes! I've done it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcott

Reaction score
I was checking the carb level tonight on my recently bottled Wit (3weeks tomorrow), and SWMBO tasted and exclaims "Mine!" and runs away with it.

I've finally won her over! To be fair, this may be the best beer I've ever made, so she's going to have to fight me for it...

Your brewing activities will become much easier, hey you might even have her making a to do list of what brews to make next...nice job!

I am envious!

My wife is more of a wine person. I wish she shared my beer passions!

She's still a keeper: she suggested I send more beers to the NHC, which translates to "Brew more beer, honey". :)

I am very lucky in that my girl loves beer. Today she asked that I make a dunkelbock after the red ale and the delerium tremens clone I want to make.

I am envious!

My wife is more of a wine person. I wish she shared my beer passions!

She's still a keeper: she suggested I send more beers to the NHC, which translates to "Brew more beer, honey". :)

This is why we started wine too, we both love beer but we drink a lot of wine also. So we made the jump and have a cab going now. I hope it turns out nice and we can wait that long. I'm going to hide a few bottles and let them age for a few years but as much as we like to drink I think they will be gone by next year ;)
:fro:

No one gets to claim "mine" and run...

Not even her...

Beer's not my lady's thing... She drinks wine occasionally, but doesn't go for beer in any situation.

Mine really is into beer, although I'm still trying to pin-down exactly which kinds she likes. Obviously after last night, I know she likes witbeer.

Sadly, I also know she doesn't like very hoppy beers, but I suppose she can't be completely perfect (and that leaves more for me :D)

Very cool! My SWMBO is enough into beer that she's already making requests for specific types of brews, wants to be involved in outfitting our kegerator, and I think she even wants to learn some of the brewing process, once it's warm enough outside to brew without your face going numb.

Mine likes Coors Light and makes a god awful face when she tests all of my different Ales. She did like the Coc Oat Stout, but not enough to drink a glass. A few years ago she really liked a blueberry wheat beer that I bought. So, I got a bag of wheat malt and plan to make some wheat beers for her. Hopefully I can do as well as you!

I'm jealous, the only beer my wife likes is Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss and well... that's not really beer. When she tries homebrew her face gets all screwed up and then says "It tastes like beer".

Back