Anyone in CT, MA or RI want to swap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukebrewer

Brew the brew!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So seeing as my first home brew turned out much better than expected, does anyone in the area want to give it a try in return for a sample of something they would wish to share? I would also appreciate comments on it and I would give you feedback on yours. Thanks.

-AJ

P.S. It's a porter, btw.

Ya im from Acton MA. I have a great IPA you could try.

Awesome, I love IPAs. I've got an IPA in primary right now that I hope turns out as good as yours.

shecky said:
Maybe. I'm a little skittish about unleashing my brews on the unsuspecting.

That's cool, I love trying new brews. Of the myriad beers I've tried, I can only think of two right off the top of my head that I didn't at least finish.

So seeing as my first home brew turned out much better than expected, does anyone in the area want to give it a try in return for a sample of something they would wish to share? I would also appreciate comments on it and I would give you feedback on yours. Thanks.

-AJ

P.S. It's a porter, btw.

I'll be home for two weeks around christmas time, I plan on bring some HB back with me. Not sure what I'll bring though, still plan on a few more brews between now and then. If your still up for a swap around then let me know. BTW I'll be in Springfield, MA.

Back