• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin locks looking for good owner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pogolounge

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have 3 sets of pin locks from Spartanburg kegs and 4 from cony kegs that I converted to balls. Not looking for cash, just supporting the community, let me know if anyone can use them. Thanks.

Where are you based? I'd be interested in the ball lock ones depending on your location and shipping

They would make a great addition to my barren kegerator that I recently bought from another HBT member =).

Hey everyone, I have 3 sets of pin locks from Spartanburg kegs and 4 from cony kegs that I converted to balls. Not looking for cash, just supporting the community, let me know if anyone can use them. Thanks.

Any of those still available? I'm looking to get into kegging.

Back