1st Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
So I opened up my first beer from the 1st batch I start on 12/18. It has kind of a sour flavor to it. It may not be the best beer I've ever had, but it's the best beer I've made.

x2_a3b958c

I figured, recipe called for 1 week in primary and 1 week in bottle. I've got my second attempt in my primary right now, which I'm keeping in longer then will bottle longer. May have to pick up another fermenting bucket so I can get another brewing rotation going.

I also just signed up for the Arizona Society of Homebrewers so I can get some local resources to work on improving my work.

I also just signed up for the Arizona Society of Homebrewers so I can get some local resources to work on improving my work.

A few of us (ASH members) will be meeting for happy hour tomorrow night (Thursday) from 5p to 9p at the Whole Foods in Chandler on the SE corner of Ray Rd. & 101. If you can, stop by & ask where the ASHers are. No membership required for happy hour.

Soperbrew said:
A few of us (ASH members) will be meeting for happy hour tomorrow night (Thursday) from 5p to 9p at the Whole Foods in Chandler on the SE corner of Ray Rd. & 101. If you can, stop by & ask where the ASHers are. No membership required for happy hour.

I'll definitely stop by for a few, I get off work around five and it will take about an hour for me to get there. I'll be the short guy with glasses and the San Tan beenie

Back