Dorm fridge/keezer maybe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tv219

Reaction score
Curious could this fridge's freezer compartment be taken out? saw it in CL, person only gave me the height which was around 35in high and it's a Johnson &johnson, I want to put two cornies in there if possible? It's cheap so looks reasonable? There looks like screws holding that freezer in,? Any help?

image-2959955248.jpg

image-2650394907.jpg

You should be able to remove the screws and being very careful you can bend down the refrigerant line, and moving the cooling element down towards the back of the fridge. I will caution that this should be done when the fridge is warmed up to room temperature. Ask me how I know that. Good luck!

Curious could this fridge's freezer compartment be taken out? saw it in CL, person only gave me the height which was around 35in high and it's a Johnson &johnson, I want to put two cornies in there if possible? It's cheap so looks reasonable? There looks like screws holding that freezer in,? Any help?

You can check out my build of the same type of fridge. Went really well.
Let me know if you have any questions.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/mini-fridge-build-mods-368154/

Back