Homebrew for Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoptualBrew

Reaction score
Looking to taste some interesting homebrew, particularly English & Scottish styles. The following are bottles I would be sending out.

King of the North - Scotch Ale - 8.5% abv
Brewed with 10 different malts & utilized a flameout boil-down addition.

Direwolf - American IPA - 6.0% abv
Apollo & Simcoe hops in the boil and dry hop w/ 10% Flaked Rye.

Mother of Dragons - Milk Stout - 7.75% abv
Big Maris Otter based milk stout with flaked oats.

Looking for stuff like English IPA, ESB, English Porters, Brown Ales, and Barleywines, Scottish Ales, etc.. I wouldnt object to American IPAs as well. Message me!

Huh.. I've just grabbed a sack of MO for my British isles lineup - a kettle caramelized 80/-, an Irish red, an English pale ale. I also have an oaked 11% wee heavy that's around 9 months old. I'm not going to be ready to swap for a couple months but I'd definitely like to.

Yeah absolutely! I have the Scotch Ale in bottles right now & it will obviously still be good in a few months, as well as the Milk Stout. The American IPA won't but I will likely have something fresh to replace it. Just keep me updated

I got a robust porter, pale ale with nelson saviogn, and am bottling a barley wine that has been ageing about 10 months in secondary

Back