What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday: some coffee stout, maui coconut porter, thornbridge mechelen, mikkeller beer geek Bacon, de molen hop and stout, la chouffe.

jhart94949 said:
How is it? Almost picked a sixer up today but went with Napa Smith IPA instead

Drinking this for the first time right now too. Pretty decent, but doesn't hold a candle to Denny Conn's Rye IPA, imo

Finally! About time.:rockin: Bottled 01-03-12.Got a blind pig too. Ill save that for some other day while my senses may be impared after this one.The aroma didnt knock me out like i expected but it was as good as a good lagunitas A good lagunitas,two hearted,and 3 floydes gumballhead come to mind after trying this,I think its as good as sought after,although a good lagunitas or the others i mentioned seem like a good standby,but i could drink one of these every week-- for shure! If i could. Its just too bad i had to pay more for shipping than the beer! :(

0122021627a.jpg

Well,

I ordered by accident a wrong grain, Caramunich 3 instead of a Pale 2 Row ... and dat's a lager :)

Marzen I kegged the other day... first time in 23 years that I used gelatin and man, this thing is filtered-clear! Carb is still a little low, but yum!

Trader Joe's 2011 vintage ale- earlier today I enjoyed the last bottle of the beer I completed, while I brewed my second.

Hop Stoopid. On my second bomber after we came home and noticed my dog chewed up my brand new $125 basketball shoes. Teaches me to leave them out while we are gone. Gave me a reason to get guilt-drunk.

Back