• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COMPLETE Kegerator Setup + Temp Controls + Counterpressure Filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biberbauer

Reaction score
Hello all,

Life has gotten busy, and I'll be moving soon. I really wish I had the time to put my heart into homebrew, but I've now realized that I can only manage a few obsessions at a time :(

The setup I'm selling includes:

1) A full-size Gibson Refrigerator
-w/ 2.5" casters mounted on the bottom
-Retro paint job
-w/ RANCO Temp Controls

2) Kegging Equipment
-Midwest's "Homebrew Deluxe - 2 Tap System"
-1 Extra Corny Keg
-2 Lowenbrau Special Dark Handles (see pics)

3) BeerGun Counter-pressure Bottle Filler
-with Connection Kit
-Includes single-valve CO2 Regulator

PICS
-In 2008, previous paint-job
-Current Paint-job 1
-Current Paint-job 2

I've been able to use the fridge w/ temp controls to do lagering as well as getting the kegged beer juuuuuust the right temperature. Anyway, I bought it all in the Spring of 2008, later left the country for a year and left everything in storage. This setup is in full working order, and has really only seen 5 or 6 batches go through it. I easily spent $600 on all the equipment (and paint!).

Make a good offer, and it's yours! It's all in Waco, TX; so, if you're not in the region, it might be hard to arrange delivery/transport.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions--

Biber

bump

got caught up in the end-of-the-year mess, and never actually got rid of any of this stuff. It's all still available, and I'm looking to unload it very soon. PM with offers! willing to sell at a considerable discount

I would probably take the bottle filler if you are willing to part this out a bit. Also, your links are now broken and link to corny kegs and stuff. Which beer gun is it?

OK, found it on midwest, it looks like the one I am interested in. Let me know if you are willing to part with it separately and ship and we can make a deal.

I would be interested in the beer gun as well. Let me know if you mind selling it if dkershner dosen't want it.

biberbauer, I contacted you about the Temp controller. I need to know where to send the money. let me know.

thanks
Craigbrew

Back