• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops for $5 per pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aryiman

Reaction score
I can get five kinds of hops for $5 per pound plus shipping.

EKG
Saaz
Northern Brewer
Hallertau
Amarillo

if anyone wants any let me know. Gottabe willing to pay asap since I don't have enough money to cover people. Limited time only. Pellet hops too

If you still have some, I'll take a lb of either the NB, Hallertau or Amarillo

I am interested in EKG, Amarrillo and Hallertau. Would also like to know year, can pay asap. Pm me please when your inbox is cleared

crop year? alphas? if they look OK, then..

1# of Amarillo and 1# of Saaz.

shipping to 94111.
can pay with paypal.
pm me or reply here when your in box for PMs is cleared.

thanks for the hook-up!

edit: maybe also 1# of NB, if you go the USPS shipping route and can fit 3# in a small box (hopefully, or medium?). that would also be good to know. cheers.

Hi,

I will take 2 lbs. of Amarillo, 2 lbs. of EKG and 2 lbs. of Norther Brewer. Please send me an email to paypal to and I will do it ASAP. Thanks!

Shipping to 94587

:mug:

Cheers!

I'd be interested in EKG, NB, and Amarillo. PM me (since yours is full) for an e-mail addy for Paypal.

I am definately in. Shipping to 95776
1lb. EKG
1lb. Northern Brewer
1lb. Hallertau
1lb. Amarillo

if its not all gone by now ill take a pound of each in pellet, shipping to 78209. Let me know :)

Looks like I made it too late. I'll take a lb of whatever you've got, emphasis on the Saaz, Northern Brewer, and Amarillo. Shipping: 60046

That's crazy! I thought I had posted up a good deal but this is rediculous.
Like others I am curious what year these are - still, pellets in a freezer can last a while.
I'll take a lb of each to 30308

Hey everyone sorry I have been at work all day and then went out to dinner. I just made it home.

First and foremost this is not a hoax, I will be calling tomorrow to see how much is available but I was told there are a lot of 44# boxes of each hop available.

They are all pellet hops like I said in the first post.

I will get alpha % tomorrow when I place the call. Also these will all be put in ziplock bags when I send them out.

I know the guy bought them about 2-3 months ago and have been in the freezer since then, so they all should be fresh.

I am keeping track of how many lbs people want.

As far as shipping, I am thinking about doing the usps with the "if it fits, it ships" boxes depending on how many #s you want.

Back