• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade 1/4 barrel sanke kegs for...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
Looking to trade in Denver area one or two 1/4 barrel sanke kegs.

All stainless one is Budweiser and the black rubber coated one was MGD.

The black one is stainless, just has a rubber exterior. Would make great fermenter or electric keggle?

The all stainless would make a good keggle or fermenter.

NOT Willing to ship (too expensive, doesn't make sense to ship)

Would like to trade for ball lock kegs, thermometers for keggle, keggle parts like a hinged false bottom, stainless ball valves, camlock fittings, solenoid valves for brutus build, 10" burner like the bayou banjo hurricane or whatever you call it burners!

I am making 3 keggles and a brutus 10 so whatever you have that might help with those builds I'm interested.

Willing to hear all trades.

Reply to thread or PM

Thanks!

2012-11-28_12-40-09_284.jpg

I have 3 thermometers that have half inch theads on them, have a 3 inch dial and 6 inch stems. Go from 0 to 250 degrees. I can send pics if you want me to.

I have 3 thermometers that have half inch theads on them, have a 3 inch dial and 6 inch stems. Go from 0 to 250 degrees. I can send pics if you want me to.

Golddiggie sent me a pm right after I posted. We have a pending deal depending on shipping and working out the final details. If he passes you are next in line!

Where are you located?

Unfortunately I don't think shipping will be an option. The cheapest I found to ship was $23.50 each plus I'd have to buy a box from Uhaul for $3.50 each. That would be $54 just to get them out.

Sorry guys, I guess I'll have to go local. I didn't think shipping (from a commercial account) was going to be that crazy expensive. I figured ~$15 ea to ship but I was wrong.

Anyone around Denver want a 7.75 stainless fermenter?

Anyone around Denver interested in the black one?

It is still available and would make a great fermenter or keg deposit.

Buy or trade for some stainless or camlocks or ???

Back