I'm mashing!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danculwell

Reaction score
Well I'm about 15 minutes into my first partial mash, AHB Noble Pils kit. My wife is asleep with the flu and none of my friends care so I'm expressing my excitement to all of you. Yay!!!:ban:

Better yet I'm drinking homebrew while I'm doing it, and I'm going to celebrate with a cigar once I'm done. If I had found time to go disc golfing then this would have been the perfect Sunday.

Congrats, welcome to a real obsession. Once I started PM and AG it took off like wildfire for me...love it!

I hit my SG perfectly. I'm impressed. Actually the brew day went very well until the very end. Then I spilled about a gallon of starsan on my kitchen floor. Other than that it went very well. I grabbed a sample and it tasted great.

Congrats, you'll notice your friends tend to not care....at least for another 5-6 weekswhen you start cracking bottles open, then all of a sudden they're interested in your hobby :D

Thats hilarious. I invite 5 or 6 and usually get one. Nobody takes pride in their work like a hb does. A week from now you will be planning if not making the next one.

True. You'll find that your friends (and SWMBO) generally don't want to hear all the glorious details of your project. They love to drink it though!

..none of my friends care so I'm expressing my excitement to all of you.

LOL... They might not care now, but after they taste a few of your tasty brews, don't be suprised if they want to know everything. In fact, you could invite them over to drink some brews on your next brew day. I bet they get real interested then to see the process!

Back