Revolver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuljin

I come from the water
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Revolver is a Texas brewery. I've been drinking growlers of Blood and Honey for a while now. Found it in bottles at Central Market last week. It's flavored with real Texas honey and blood orange; the best orange.

In addition to being a damn good beer, the labels peel off clean.

I've never heard of it! Has it been around for a while? Where is the brewery located?

I wonder if they have started to distribute in bottles and we'll find it in the south in Specs or HEB.

Let me know which ones you see in bottles, and how they are! We're always interested in trying new brews.

We're talking about taking a road trip in late Jan/early Feb to Houston to visit some breweries with our neighbors, and I'm looking forward particularly to St. Arnold's.

Grandbury. West of 35. South of DFW. You don;t take 45 into H anyway, do you? Argh! Traffic! it took me 9 days to get past Conroe once.

It looks like mainly a DFW beer. Specs is always a good place to stop. Best selection of Texas mead.

Love Blood and Honey! Moved from Fort Worth to Portland, OR in June, but I used to get this all the time at Saucer. I recall them having another beer that was pretty good as well. Only beer I miss is (512) Pecan Porter though...

Good beer for sure. My brother drinks a lot of them and keeps all the bottles for me. I wish every brewer did bottle labels like them.

Current distribution is kegs and bottles to the DFW area and kegs to Austin. And Currently only bottling Blood & Honey. And shortly will starting bottling the Bock and will be called Malt Lick.

the wife really likes blood and honey, but their Bock is one of my favorites brews... on tap in Fort Worth at Rodeo Goat/Saucer (owned by the same family) and Bearded Lady, and a few others I'm sure.

i'll be excited when it comes out in bottle.

Back