Ghastly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Just tried to have my first glass of Derby brand lemonade ($1.99 on sale!)

I'd rather have a BMC colonic whilst watching the Tom Green show. Absolutely vile. Tastes like a mix of lemon skins, lemon Pledge and the dashed dreams of a young orphan in Kabul. Also, it looks like wee-wee with bubbles.

Skip it.

Seriously, if someone offered you a bud light to get the taste of this stuff out of your mouth, you would thank them and mean it.

I've shied away from butt-chugging since I heard about the guy on the news who was paying off his nurse to spike his colonics with sherry. He's no longer with us... kind of soured me on the idea.

Seriously though, avoid the lemonade... its nasty stuff.

I'd rather have a BMC colonic whilst watching the Tom Green show. Absolutely vile. Tastes like a mix of lemon skins, lemon Pledge and the dashed dreams of a young orphan in Kabul. Also, it looks like wee-wee with bubbles.

Skip it.

I've been to Kabul... ****ty place.

Skip it.

You should try Lemoncello Cream.

Back