ISO:Drakes Hopocalypse DIPA or TIPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namyarb3

Reaction score
Check the title. I would like to get some fresh fresh fresh bottles of this beer in trade. Black or white/green label doesn't matter. I will trade local brews of equal value.
Check my trade rating, and don't worry about it at all. I do right.

PM me or reply here if you can get this.

You still looking for this? I may be able to get some, going to my store today. PM me if you are still looking. Thanks.

Got the Drakes today! Thank you very much.
Positive feedback left. Great trader here, guys.
Cheers,
Chris.

Hope you enjoy. That was the last Vortex I could find in town. It wasn't as fresh As I wanted to give you.
Supplier will be back at my #1 shop on Thursday or Friday for more. Keep your eye out for something within the next couple weeks;)

I've Always got my eye out! I went to a different shop today and as I was paying he was getting a delivery of 4 boxes of drakes. No triple though. Just the double.

I'm good to Disneyland the beginning of April and will be stopping at a couple shops on orange county, they have a much better selection out there than I do.

Back