Beer Cellar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyg354

Plant Based Homebrewer
Reaction score
Just getting mine going. So far I got a Life and Limb (Sierra Nevada and DFH colabo) and a Black Ops.

Any other suggestions.

Start saving each years batch of your favorite imperial seasonals. Then in five years invite me over and we can have a vertical tasting of them all! :)

I've been keeping Three Philosophers in mine. I have 2 bottles of the last 4 years and one bottle of the 2007. Not sure how ya'll like it, but I love it. I can't wait for my vertical tasting.:ban: I just wish I had friends:( looks like I'll have to drink all five:rockin: won't be much tasting in the vertical tasting if I do that though. I don't keep much else in there. seems to get drunk.

Start saving each years batch of your favorite imperial seasonals. Then in five years invite me over and we can have a vertical tasting of them all! :)

Were ya at in PA? LOL. Hazleton here. Lots of PA brewers on these forums.

I'm several hours (probably 5 or 6) away. I live near Erie in the North West corner.

Brooklyn Brewery makes a great seasonal chocolate stout each year.:mug:

I just picked up a case of this at $40. Half will get drank now and 12 will go into the cellar. Other beers I have in there are SN Celebration, SN Bigfoot, Victory Golden Monkey, DFH Palo Santo, DFH 90 Minute, and Troegs Mad Elf (I'm pretty sure I forgot a few, I need to start an excel spreadsheet).

I also try to keep a sixer of each (quality) batch I do, especially the higher gravity brews.

I have a hard time spending big money on something that I don’t want to drink now, so all of my cellared brews are relatively inexpensive.

Back