The BrewPoll Home Brewing News Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerSmith

Reaction score
I posted here a little over a month ago to get feedback on our beta news site: BrewPoll Home Brewing and Craft Beer News -- a "Digg like" site for home brewing news.

At the time, I was not sure if this thing would work, but a month later we have over 100 stories posted on a great variety of beer and brewing topics from dozens of news sites and blogs. Recently Ale from Hop Talk even created a WordPress plugin for BrewPoll to display vote counts directly on wordpress blogs.

If you are not tracking what is happening in the "Beer Blogging" community this is a great way to see some of the great stuff out there. Charles Papazian even started his own blog in the last week.

Be sure to drop a few votes when you visit - and check the "Upcoming" tab to push stories to the front page. Your thoughts and ideas for the site are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

Klainmeister said:
+1

That's totally BA, marked as favorite.

Thanks!

I'm cautiously optimistic. The site seems to be doing well, and I'm very happy with the quality of a lot of the content being submitted.

Your support is appreciated.

Cheers,
Brad

Hello all,
I thought I would provide an update for those interested:

- Brewpoll now contains over 260 Brewing and Beer Articles from 160+ registered bloggers with new stories being added daily.

- I have to say there are some really entertaining stories both for homebrewers and craft beer fans.

Thanks again for your continued support. Remember you don't need to register to vote (just click on the vote button), and be sure to visit the upcoming page to see new stuff.

Enjoy!

Brad

Is there a link directly to Charlie's blog? I dont see it :(

found it. I thought that it was a blog but it is more of a philly site that he posts articles on.

Back