Another Newb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitt100

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the home brew arena so take it easy on me. I have been wanting to get started for a long time. I have been reading what I can, Palmer's books for example. I am guessing to stay away from the Mr. Beer type kits. I will be assembling my own kit for my first brew and want to do it right. I will soak up everything I can from here and put it to good use-hopefully! Are there any good posts for beginners? I have started through the beginner forum but didn't see any one topic thumbtacked/sticky. I'll probably read every post anyway. Thanks,
Pitt

pitt100 said:
Hello,
I'm new to the home brew arena so take it easy on me. I have been wanting to get started for a long time. I have been reading what I can, Palmer's books for example. I am guessing to stay away from the Mr. Beer type kits. I will be assembling my own kit for my first brew and want to do it right. I will soak up everything I can from here and put it to good use-hopefully! Are there any good posts for beginners? I have started through the beginner forum but didn't see any one topic thumbtacked/sticky. I'll probably read every post anyway. Thanks,
Pitt

The beginner threads are a good start or you can jump into the shark tank and learn faster in the advanced section!!!

welcome aboard pitt, and glad you found us. it's a cool place to swap ideas, ask questions, crack some jokes.

just look around and dive right in.

Back