Yay or Nay?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...you just have to glue the tops or bottoms back into place with epoxy or something? Seems pretty easy...I would go for it. Looks like an awesome price.

I got four for Christmas. I had one with the valve "broken". It works fine, but the tab to flip up has a large chip in it. Other than that, they are great. I don't even think any of them have loose tops or bottoms, at least nothing to speak of, and they are also fairly clean on the outside.

So I just wanted to follow up on this. I ended up ordering 8 of the "Economy Ball Lock Kegs" from Keggle Brewing and I could not be more happy!

I found absolutely ZERO PROBLEMS with all of the kegs. ALL the rubber tops and bottoms were securely fastened. The insides were extremely clean and all the poppets were in great condition. They came with brand new o-rings that were even lubed up and ready to rock! They were even shipped pressurized! I could not find a cheaper price either. I was able to get 8 for $208 SHIPPED!

So bottom line, this was an extremely big YAY for me and would HIGHLY recommend them

Back