What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Barley crusher grail mill and a Blichman burner with the leg extensions both Birthday gifts from my wife.

image-3832605769.jpg

image-3360546188.jpg

Im wondering if I can use my old pool pump motor to power the mill?
just have to figure how to attach it and if I need to use pulleys to gear it up or down.

Im wondering if I can use my old pool pump motor to power the mill?
just have to figure how to attach it and if I need to use pulleys to gear it up or down.

Thats what I am planning on doing with my MM. My pops has several 1/2 hp + pool motors in reserve and he said I could have one. I just gotta get off my butt and do it.

Two Ball Lock kegs, whole bunch of Simcoe, some other assorted Noble hops and 30+/- lbs of grain/adjucts. Gonna get another saison going next weekend. Then the weekend after Labor day, 10% Simcoe IIPA :D

And might be pre-emptive, but I'm sure that before the nights end, we're gonna 'float' our first keg :)

I just got 4lb of Weyermann Munich, 4lb of Vienna and 2 lb of Carafa2 special from Thailand's first online homebrew store!

eBay digital temp controller for my keezer. I can't wait to have this thing wired up so I can move my other thermostat back to my fermentation fridge where it belongs.

image-738974942.jpg

My Barley Crusher, slightly dinged up at the base of the hopper and on the faceplate. A little tapping with the hammer and it looks good to go.

I just picked up a 6 port cold plate plus 6 pin lock gas qd's for $50! Gotta love when you get brewing toys for cheap! That never happens. It also has a soda gun on it...not sure what to use that for. Suggestions?

1023-1.jpg

I got 4 new Sumitomo HTRZIII's that my son bought me for an anniversary present. Z rated goodness that my lil tuner really needed in 22545ZR17. And he just ordered them yesterday.

12 lbs of Orange blossom honey for a melomel and the BEERGUN. I'm excited to finally fill some bottles off the tap w/o that stupid freaking CP Filler (i.e., no more 'be-eruptions' flying out the bottle)

Oh man, a lot of stuff. This is since my last posting, not just today:

200lbs of valves and sanitary fittings from Brewhardware!
Another regulator for my burners
32" False bottom from Morebeer
2 more digital thermometers
B3-36A 60 plate chiller from Dudadiesel
1200lbs of grain
100lbs of hops
5gal of starsan
Laptop, beersmith, quickbooks
And so much other stuff I can't remember. Will try to keep updating.

daksin said:
Oh man, a lot of stuff. This is since my last posting, not just today:

200lbs of valves and sanitary fittings from Brewhardware!
Another regulator for my burners
32" False bottom from Morebeer
2 more digital thermometers
B3-36A 60 plate chiller from Dudadiesel
1200lbs of grain
100lbs of hops
5gal of starsan
Laptop, beersmith, quickbooks
And so much other stuff I can't remember. Will try to keep updating.

Ok, now your just showing off!! Lol

Holy crap ! That's literally a TON of stuff... Damn.

Adaman05 said:
Thermapen!

Best. Thermometer. Ever. Seriously, its one of those things, like nice sunglasses, once you have it you could never stand not to!

Back