South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 35!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quigsnshad said:
Please put me down for:

2 bags CM-Pale

Looking for a GW-C40 split, 1/2 or thirds if possible.

My buddy and I will take the other 1/2 if you wanna half it (I'm buying for both of us)

any takers on soft candi ($40 per 1/3) or aromatic ($14 per 1/3)? only need one more for each! could even split the remaining candi 1/3 to (2) 1/6 portions.

I'd like 3x cm-2row please and thank you. Jeff if it's not too much trouble could I pick up my grain from you again since I'm in Audubon? If it is I will make it to the pick up. Thanks for doing these grain buys!

Wow... this in unbelievable! 3 pallets full in under 24hours!

The GB filled at post #83.
Sorry to the rest of you who just missed out! Maybe i shouldn't wait until spring for the next one?

Everyone double check your orders. I'll start getting invoices ready for everyone but i'm sure it will take a few days since there are so many!

lordura, not sure if you saw but ballewblake and I will be splitting BM‐5351
I added it, sorry!

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Just stocked up but I will definitely want in on the next one in a few months. Thanks again and congratulations on three years of helping out us homebrewers. :mug:

Dave
:mug:

I hope you got the split of Crystal 40 between myself, Squeek and Willum before all the pallets filled up. if not, its all good.

We should enter into some sort of group buy Olympics! I look through some other group buy threads and they go on for months. Jeff puts this one up and 3 pallets filled in under 24hrs.... CRAZY!

Jeff, can you add me to the email for the next group buy (I was on this one but am not sure if you use the same list or what). Thanks.

We should enter into some sort of group buy Olympics! I look through some other group buy threads and they go on for months. Jeff puts this one up and 3 pallets filled in under 24hrs.... CRAZY!
It is crazy! I think the fact that they have been running so well over the past 3 years, a lot of people are skipping the other buys to join in here. Either that or the DE, MD, PA, DC & NY guys just like visiting the industrial park in Pennsauken!:p

4 PALLETS! 4 PALLETS! 4 PALLETS!

We can do it!
Haha, sorry man... right now 3 is pushing it. Just testing the waters with this round. I'll start another group buy (single pallet) to pick up the stragglers.

Jeff, can you add me to the email for the next group buy (I was on this one but am not sure if you use the same list or what). Thanks.
I use the same list... you should be good.

that is crazy, 3 pallets filled, that fast, wow!
:ban:

I hope you got the split of Crystal 40 between myself, Squeek and Willum before all the pallets filled up. if not, its all good.

looks like no crystal 40 but with 8 million posts to go through in 24 hours jeff still did an amazing job. let me know if you need help picking up the grain i can probably be available with a pickup truck

Been going to Pennsauken so much all my musician friends keep asking me to pick up their CD's. ;)

working on invoices... trying to get them out tonight but most likely tomorrow night.

Wow,
I saw the notice during the week and figured I would wait until the weekend to deal with it. I guess no Rye for me this round. Put me down for a TF-RYEA to get next round started.

No, they didn't go out yet. I got tied up yesterday so i wasn't able to finish them. I'll have them finished tonight and sent out tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay!

Geez.... hbt was really lagging for me tonight! Took almost 2 hours to send out those invoices! I'll update those who have paid tomorrow night... i'm spent!

Back