I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demi Lovato is hot; Miley is not (and I suspect she is a b*tch). I want to find Taylor Swift hot, but just don't. The eyeliner makes her look wierd, to me. One thing I do like about her is that she maintains a good reputation -- she's someone I don't mind my 10 year old daughter looking up to.

Demi Lovato is hot; Miley is not (and I suspect she is a b*tch). I want to find Taylor Swift hot, but just don't. The eyeliner makes her look wierd, to me. One thing I do like about her is that she maintains a good reputation -- she's someone I don't mind my 10 year old daughter looking up to.
Neither of these fit the thread. Miley, more so since she cut her hair, but prior she was hot.

Kelli Grant from smartmoney.com
She's no beauty queen, but oddly enough I find her attractive.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hgTg5RoCcQ8/0.jpg
This chick is nasty. Definitely fits the thread.

WildGingerBrewing said:
Neither of these fit the thread. Miley, more so since she cut her hair, but prior she was hot.
If she was just one haircut away from looking homely, she wasn't hot enough Charlie

I am going to point all of my single female friends to the posters on this thread, by the way. Never before has there been such a collection of princely, attractive, virile and discerning gentlemen.

Miley, yes.
Demi, yes.
Taylor, yes.

Although I don't know much about their music, what I hear on the radio is not my cup of tea. And that is beside the point.

Crap. Then Google "Stanley Steemer Variations." (Don't worry - it's totally SFW).

KayaBrew said:
You know who's super gross? F*ckin' Lindsay Lohan. What a skank.

Yuck! Although 5-6 years ago i woulda banged her like a drum.

How about sara rue? Anybody mention her. I think she is beautiful. Not a classic beauty though so she might fit here.

WildGingerBrewing said:
Yuck! Although 5-6 years ago i woulda banged her like a drum.

How about sara rue? Anybody mention her. I think she is beautiful. Not a classic beauty though so she might fit here.

Sara Rue FTW. She lost a lot of weight and looks gorgeous now.

I don't agree at all with it, but wouldn't it be fun? The crazy ones are always fun, especially when they have some REALLY SERIOUS issues. EH? EH?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought Ann Coulter looked like a man; though she does have nice hair. She belongs in this thread (shivers mentally).
Regards, GF.

Kari Byron from Mythbusters.

I don't see how guys couldn't find her hot, but I know my wife finds her extremely irritating. That counts for something, right?

+1 to whoever said a couple pages back that Taylor Swift is unattractive. It's something about her eyes...especially when she puts on so much eyeliner that you can't even see them.

Hmmm....In that case, where do we put Charlize Theron as she appears in Monster? :confused:

She certainly doesn't belong in here. I'm saying that in real life, Anna is friggin hot, just like Charlize. Therefore, neither belong in here. Of course, if there are folks that think either of them are ugly, then I guess they do belong, since that is the point of the thread.

She certainly doesn't belong in here. I'm saying that in real life, Anna is friggin hot, just like Charlize. Therefore, neither belong in here. Of course, if there are folks that think either of them are ugly, then I guess they do belong, since that is the point of the thread.

Yeah, but I would bang Monster Charlize just so I could say I did hot Charlize.

I'm having an ethical meltdown here, please be kind. ;)

Kari Byron from Mythbusters....

Oh she definitely belongs here. I can't stand to look at her, that perfect bod, the red hair, sense of humor, the ease of hangin' with the guys blowing **** up, ...

oh wait - are we telling the truth here? then I got nothing. 'cept certified hotties don't belong.

Oh she definitely belongs here. I can't stand to look at her, that perfect bod, the red hair, sense of humor, the ease of hangin' with the guys blowing **** up, ...

oh wait - are we telling the truth here? then I got nothing. 'cept certified hotties don't belong.

The recent MythBusters episodes have not been as good, in no small part because Kari is not nearly as hot when she's got blonde hair as when she was rocking the red.

And, I have to say... as a general thing... a lot of guys don't find them hot, but I love me a pregnant lady. Big ol', ready-to-burst boobies, and that kind of glow about them... obviously not EVERY pregnant woman, but if you take a woman that's already pretty damn hot (like, say... Kari Byron)... wow.

tumblr_m1pz5jvhtj1rqenbko1_500.jpg

Plus, with all those hormones running around rampant... in my (admittedly, limited experience), a pregnant wife either doesn't want you to even LOOK at her, or she's going to be up for all kinds of crazy stuff that'll never happen again once the baby arrives.

"Anger bang"?!? That's a civilized way of putting it. I have always used the more blue-collar, crass way of saying the same thing!:ban:

Latest posts

Back