Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't Pollard hurt?

Besides, none of the Pats are going to "meet" Ray Lewis on the field. All they have to do is take the tennis balls off the legs of his walker and he won't get any where near anyone.

"git ovah he-ah you little whipper snappers!!!"

Last I heard, Pollard was planning on trying to play this week. Who do you think he's going to target this time? Ridley? Lloyd? Hernandez would be the obvious target but he's already out. You can't really hurt Kellen Winslow any more that he's already hurt (best comment I heard about Winslow is that he's got three bad knees).

Lotta talk about gay love, not enough about how the Pats are gonna b!tch slap the Ravens. Ray Ray and Ed are gonna wish they were playing in that pickup basketball game with T-fizzle.

This thread has taken a major turn towards coastal bias and I'm PM'ing a mod to shut it down.

Lotta talk about gay love, not enough about how the Pats are gonna b!tch slap the Ravens. Ray Ray and Ed are gonna wish they were playing in that pickup basketball game with T-fizzle.

I kind of wish Suggs was playing this weekend. Remember when he got Gronk'ed last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
DesertBrew said:
This thread has taken a major turn towards coastal bias and I'm PM'ing a mod to shut it down.

Not true, dataz is on the East coast, and he's a dooch, so is the pink zin swilling PA49er. Now those are relevant facts!

I swear it's me and moto. Last year there were some puffy Lion fans but they went back into the dark. Houston? Too hot and humid to brew beer there though.

Maybe I should move to the east coast next, keep people confused.

I swear it's me and moto. Last year there were some puffy Lion fans but they went back into the dark. Houston? Too hot and humid to brew beer there though.

Maybe I should move to the east coast next, keep people confused.

never, ever, trust a coaster.

shifty little bastards.

i just looked at the 49ers schedule...

Vikings, Jets, Bills....

christ, how much crotch time did jim have to spend with goodell to get that schedule???

never, ever, trust a coaster.

shifty little bastards.

It's the salt, minuscule but still there in the H20 they consume. Makes them obnoxious.

We do have to get a drink on sometime when I'm in the Saukville area (Random Lake) which is usually 3+ times a yr. Was there 3 weeks ago, riding a MC for a 700 mi quick visit over the weekend & back. Got sick on the return, missed hooking up with Yooper in Minneapolis too. So drinks on me when I eventually see either of you.

i just looked at the 49ers schedule...

Vikings, Jets, Bills....

christ, how much crotch time did jim have to spend with goodell to get that schedule???

Yeah, such an easy schedule. Open with Green Bay an Detroit and still have the Giants and Pats on the schedule. Plus don't know if you noticed but Seattle and Arizona are playing pretty darn well.

It's the salt, minuscule but still there in the H20 they consume. Makes them obnoxious.

We do have to get a drink on sometime when I'm in the Saukville area (Random Lake) which is usually 3+ times a yr. Was there 3 weeks ago, riding a MC for a 700 mi quick visit over the weekend & back. Got sick on the return, missed hooking up with Yooper in Minneapolis too. So drinks on me when I eventually see either of you.

My wife grew up in Saukville, I grew up in Port.

drop me a line next time you're thru.

i only get to the twin cities once a year, in May, for my niece's birthday.

"ohhh. My Aunt Tilly grew up right near you on a horse farm in East Buttholeberg. We should totally get together and share some tea in Hillbillyville. Maybe we can rub each other's cheeseheads!"

Blaaaach

Latest posts

Back