Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-sports-pictures-tony-romo-pink-towels1.jpg

WOW!!! I had my choice of one game to go to this year and I think I picked right. Holy mother of god was that amazing.

You have no idea. There is a young stud on pretty much every position itching to get in there. Hood, Hayword, Sylvester, Worlids... Woodly and Timmons are akready there. The Steelers D should dominate for at least the next 5 years.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a retard. It means last loser. Best team in the SB era. Fact.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No matter what else happens today, this is a good day because the Steelers got it handed to 'em. :D

:mug:

All of my teams lost this week. My HS team is 0-2 ffs. My fantasy teams are doing ok tho. F football this week. Let's hear it from the Atlanta and Browns fans too this week. And who lost to the Jags? Lol. At least the Steelers got beat by a top 5 team. If the Steelers lose to the Shehawks I am finding the closest bridge to jump from.

So last week they were horrible but now they are a top 5 team? If you are going to flat out make **** up then just stick with it, no need to go back on your story. Just take after cape, that way we can all just ignore you too.
\

wtf?! bird!!! the dolphins are playing....without Orton! you SAIIIIDDDDD h'd be a dolphin!!!!!!!

what's going on!?!?!

Week One, especially after a lock out is going to tell folks just about zero about what teams are gonna look like (except the Colts. They're gonna baaaa-low)

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!!

wait that's neither surprising or a cause for anger

edit: i'm not THAT much of a masshole...

I was chuckling early in the game when they criticized Henne for holding the ball too long after the play action didn't fool anyone and then the Pats next series they had a busted play action play and Brady held it to just before the pressure got to him and made a completion. They were praising him for keeping the play alive and being "picture perfect". It was the exact same play they busted Henne out on but Henne didn't make the completion.

Effin Sparano has the sunglasses on during the post game press conf.

Whatta *****enozzle.

Doesn't want everyone to see his eyes to see how high he was after smoking all the weed that Ricky Williams left behind.

Taken from a Yahoo Sports story:

Sparano, while working in a Connecticut restaurant as a teen, lost his sight for nearly a month after hot grease from a deep-fryer accidentally splashed in his eyes. To this day, his eyes water excessively and are extremely sensitive to light. That is why he often wears sunglasses when others might not. It is why lights are rarely on in his office. The look happens to fit rather nicely with South Beach chic, come to think of it. And makes for easy jokes. But the look also reminds that Sparano seeing at all might be what some would even consider a miracle.

Bro if you want to have a serious football discussion then start a thread for one. This is for obnoxious smack talk? Or did I click on the wrong thread?

The Steelers still have more trophies than everyone else. It can't be debated.

Bro if you want to have a serious football discussion then start a thread for one. This is for obnoxious smack talk? Or did I click on the wrong thread?

typical steelers fans.

didn't you just get BLOWN OUT today? you're 0-2 in your last two games. just sayin'.

motobrewer said:
typical steelers fans.

didn't you just get BLOWN OUT today? you're 0-2 in your last two games. just sayin'.

Blown out? Yeah. We are 0-1 if you are keeping track. We won the previous 3 games. They dont count and the SB was last season. Irrelevant to this season.

Really disappointing performance by Brady. What was he thinking on that interception? Jeez, better lower my expectations for this season.

Did anyone notice Jaws dropping the "s bomb", then apologizing for it an hour later?

I hope he gets fired for apologizing.

As far as the game goes, I saw two Michigan quarterbacks throw all over two supposedly good defenses.

_

Hi-larious. Just dropped it casually into conversation, like he was just watching film with someone before the game. Didn't even seem to notice. Had to confirm with my wife (who was sitting in the office, half-listening to the game, "Did Jaws just say what I think he said?"

My wife and I were watching when he did it. I asked if she heard it and she said no, and didn't believe he did it. I 'm glad his "buddies" didn't give him up immediately. Apoligize and move on. I mean if Sheph Smith can say her neighbors want to give J-Lo a blow job, this can't rank.

So what does everyone think of Denver's situation? While I realize Neck Beard is the better pure passer and is probably better at reading defenses, I just don't think he will ever be a winner. He looked awful in what I saw of last nights game and the highlights of the rest of the game didn't look any better.

Tebow may have a crazy delivery, but so do a bunch of HOF quarterbacks. I would be more excited about Denver making some noise with Tebow at the helm. Neck Beard just looks like a backup QB to me.

You just can't have that slow of a delivery and have any success in the NFL. It's like a wide receiver who might have great hands, but runs a 5.2 40. Tebow's going to take a ton of sacks because he can't get rid of the ball in time, and you're giving cornerbacks way too much time to break on the ball.

It's one thing to be unorthodox, if you can still get rid of the ball in time. You look at the QBs who have had success in the league, they get the ball out of the pocket quickly.

I didn't watch much of that game, but it didn't look like he had much time to throw. He is 21-10 as a starter though.

Great qb's aren't that easy to come by. I believe he's more "servicable" than Tebow is. It also doesn't help that the defense stinks.

Looking at the game stats, he was sacked 5 times and they had 38 yards rushing in the WHOLE game. They have way bigger problems than their qb. I actually hope they start Tebow, it may teach their stupid fans a lesson.

_

Irrelevant to this season.

As are the rings the rapist has. Except for the ringing that is still probably hearing from Sunday.

Did anyone notice Jaws dropping the "s bomb", then apologizing for it an hour later?

I hope he gets fired for apologizing.

As far as the game goes, I saw two Michigan quarterbacks throw all over two supposedly good defenses.

_

Damn, I missed it.

So what does everyone think of Denver's situation? While I realize Neck Beard is the better pure passer and is probably better at reading defenses, I just don't think he will ever be a winner. He looked awful in what I saw of last nights game and the highlights of the rest of the game didn't look any better.

Tebow may have a crazy delivery, but so do a bunch of HOF quarterbacks. I would be more excited about Denver making some noise with Tebow at the helm. Neck Beard just looks like a backup QB to me.

They both blow.

They *should* start Tebow. At halfback, or tight end.

Tebow could make a great TE probably.

nice going Denver fans...booing the quaterback on the field as he's attemping a game winning drive. Dumbest fans in all of sports...except Boston and Dallas fans of course.

Back