Has anyone ordered from these guy's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, don't be fooled by their low budget site. Great seller. However, I think they raised prices by a buck or so over the last month or two.

I ordered from them a few weeks ago. I got the SS weld less set for 27 $. I had it in less than a week. Would deal with them again

Yep - they're great. They sent me a wrong piece on an order for my mash tun, so I sent them an email. They had the replacement to my house within three days. Great customer service

Good report here as well. I ordered valves for 3 kegs from him. The only thing that went wrong was that I ordered extra silicon rings, which he forgot to send along. A quick email and I got them in the mail in a few days. No complaints here.

Yes, and I was completely satisfied. Got a weldless for a keggle and fitting for a cooler MLT. Wayne helped me with some fine points of putting the MLT together (basically save the factory gasket and use it too!) and even sent me another washer when it became apparent I would need it.

I probably could have put all these parts together at the hardware store, and would have probably paid a buck or two less, but having everything just right was well worth it to me.

I have more plans that require fittings and will buy from him in future with no hesitation.

drunkatuw said:
I ordered from them a few months ago. No complaints, I'd order from them again.

I've ordered twice from them-- both times they shipped faster than both Morebeer.com and Highgravitybrew.com.

I have used them for almost all of my weldless fittings, 3 kegs.

I just wish they had more gear. Thermowell, sight guages, etc....

Back