Halloween Specials @ Kegconnection.com!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

It's Halloween time and we've got some specials we'd love to share with you guys! Sales pricing on keg kits, FREE SHIPPING with the use of promo code HW2012 , AND you can STILL get additional savings on our brand new kegs if you reply asking for the promo code (you can reply to this Halloween thread, or THIS former thread).

We hope everyone stays safe this Halloween and has a great time!

cheers,

joshua

Posted in the other thread, but posting here as well. I'm in the market for some kegs, as I finally have a house big enough. :)

I would love a code for the new kegs!

Thanks,
-Chris

Order placed! I hope when I entered qty 7 for the beer line that it comes in (1) 7 ft piece and not (7) separate 1 ft pieces! Thanks

KegconnectionLLC said:
No worries, it'll be (1) 7 ft piece!

Also, to anyone else that cares, this sale will be live until 5:00PM CDT tomorrow.

cheers,

joshua

Booo...I'm in Pa restoring power b/c of sandy and won't be home in time to use my code :(

Thanks for the free shipping! Just ordered a keg kit from you.

Excellent, just scored a used pin lock for $35 with free shipping. And it comes with an extra full set of o-rings and a poppet pusher, great deal....

I'm looking into a complete refrigerator conversion and would certainly be interested in a code. [strikeout]I've actually sent an email correspondence to Ben at KC, but have yet to hear back.[/strikeout]

Edit: Strike that last sentence. Coincidentally, I just received a reply from Ben a couple minutes ago.

Excellent, just scored a used pin lock for $35 with free shipping. And it comes with an extra full set of o-rings and a poppet pusher, great deal....

Box sitting on the porch when I got home, in great condition for a used keg. Looks like the poppets are new, and an extra set of o-rings. Arrived under pressure, so it looks like there's no problems there either. :ban:

Back