2007 St. Pauli Girl Beer Babe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, she looks kind of beat up to me and her face looks like a shoe.
I like the old one better, more natural looking.
(Check my gallery)

She is pretty, but the shot of her in that pose isnt right in my opinion for a St Pauli Girl poster. A great shot of a St Pauli Girl should be of her very beautiful blonde hair, feature her buxominess, and a nice cleavage shot, and doesnt need to do anything except sit there looking beautiful. Oh..yeah, and hold a St Pauli beer or two as well. ;)

She looks so much better on the actual St Pauli website, I think they just screwed it up trying to go in a different direction, and should have stayed with the tried and true shot.

My favorites have been 1991, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004, 2005 and 2006.:D

Ivan Lendl said:
I dunno, she looks kind of beat up to me and her face looks like a shoe.
I like the old one better, more natural looking.
(Check my gallery)

I guess someone who has Shane McGowan's butt ugly ass wipe (and that's being kind) mug as their avatar would certainly be qualified to judge someone's face as looking "like a shoe". For crying out loud, he makes Keith Richards look like GQ material.

hitit3times.jpg

Your St. Pauli Girl Poster order (order number 107) was received.
It will ship promptly. Thank you for participating in this special St. Pauli Girl offer

[sigh] SWMBO's not going to be happy when that shows up... :D

Back