Official clearance mini fridge/ freezer/ kegerator fourm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
I have been talking to Home depot and Lowes for a couple of weeks and I found that basically display model appliances go on sale for more than 1/2 off after the model has been discontinued. However when this occurs is random and the employes usually only know a week in adavance or so. Therefore I would like to start a sticky fourm letting people know when you see such things go on clearance.

10/01/09

Lowes in central columbus has 6.0 cu ft mini fridge for $149 (origianly $322)

I too love this idea but would propose that model numbers would be helpful.. It's possible that they are being discontinued in other stores too if the mfg is changing the model up. A manufacturer and model number would let us look around a bit more effectively

This sounds like a great idea to me. I have been looking for a chest freezer on sale in Rochester, NY for a keezer project.

Great idea... But if I was in the market for a freezer or minfridge my first look would be craigslist!

I just got home with my fridge to make my kegerator! Ever seen (or have done yourself) a full size, side-by-side fridge in the back of a Trailblazer with the fridge straped to keep it in and the reargate of the vehicle bunjied? Thats what I did today for 60 miles (trailer I had lined up didn't pan out)! I bought it for $50! Onlything it needed was a deep bleach SCRUB and a new home! Craigslist, your my best friend!

Back