Any Brewers near Mohave Valley Az?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WileECoyote

Reaction score
Hello, anyone live within 50 miles of Mohave Valley Az, Needles Ca, Bullhead City Az area that brews ?

Am I the only one lol

Cheers :mug:

Are we the only ones?

It looks that way retief, but and theirs always a but lol.

I was at the steel yard last week and the guy working the front desk said he knows a couple of home brewers here and that the manager of casa saranos restaurant is one and is trying to get involved with having micro brews on tap there, he showed me a flyer where they are having a 5 corse meal each corse comes with its own micro brew beer paired with that corse, If I remember right it was $25 ea person, not a bad deal at all.

WileECoyote said:
It looks that way retief, but and theirs always a but lol.

I was at the steel yard last week and the guy working the front desk said he knows a couple of home brewers here and that the manager of casa saranos restaurant is one and is trying to get involved with having micro brews on tap there, he showed me a flyer where they are having a 5 corse meal each corse comes with its own micro brew beer paired with that corse, If I remember right it was $25 ea person, not a bad deal at all.

Maybe we could do 5 gallon batches to contribute?

I asked around, and ive only heard of one other homebrewer, and he is out in ft mohave closer to you than me.

I talked to Jeff at RiverMart and he suggested that I make up flyers and start a home brew club,

Im thinking about doing just that, but not sure if I really want to put time into another project.

Cheers :)

WileECoyote said:
I talked to Jeff at RiverMart and he suggested that I make up flyers and start a home brew club,

Im thinking about doing just that, but not sure if I really want to put time into another project.

Cheers :)

Not a bad idea, but like you say, i dont know if i have time for another project. Maybe just a flyer asking to get in touch with some more homebrewers to see if they would even be interested in a brewclub, never know, somebody out there might want to take on that responsibility.

My brewing setup is pretty mobile. I could bring it over and we could do a brewday together. I just worry about bringing home a 5 gallon bucket with freshly made beer...i think the drive would make a mess in my truck. Maybe wait to pitch the yeast until i get home, or right before i leave? I dont know. Im just bored and its late and everyone is asleep and im drinking a great beer alone in the dark again lmfao.

I know this isnt much help but I am down here in the Yuma area were I have only stubled across 2 other homebrewers. But if you guys ever find yourself out this way let me know @ [email protected]. I am going to try and reach out as well and see if there is anyone else out there in the area as well. Take care and cheers.

My brewing setup is pretty mobile. I could bring it over and we could do a brewday together. I just worry about bringing home a 5 gallon bucket with freshly made beer...i think the drive would make a mess in my truck. Maybe wait to pitch the yeast until i get home, or right before i leave? I dont know. Im just bored and its late and everyone is asleep and im drinking a great beer alone in the dark again lmfao.

Transporting should not be a problem, unless you drive like a crazy man and flop it over blowing the lid off in your truck lol, just pitch, pop lid on, install airlock, drive carefully, and no problem.

Great idea, we need to have a brewing day soon, in 2 weeks I should have that new propane burner, then we can plan a brewing day.

I know this isnt much help but I am down here in the Yuma area were I have only stubled across 2 other homebrewers. But if you guys ever find yourself out this way let me know @ [email protected]. I am going to try and reach out as well and see if there is anyone else out there in the area as well. Take care and cheers.

Thanks for the reply and offer, same go's for you if you find yourself this way!

It's been a while have any new brewers popped up on the Laughlin/bullhead city area?

It's been a while have any new brewers popped up on the Laughlin/bullhead city area?

Not that I know of, looks like we are the only ones hunting the elusive brews here, that might be good news as we have less competition, should make nailing a good beer easier, lol

Back