three floyds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
quick question guys..

i coming from michigan to iowa and need to pick up some three floyds on the way.. i will be going 94 to 80 to 218 so where along the way can i stop and get some thats not WAY out of the way id like to stay as close to highway as possible as it will be 10pm or later by the time i make it to I-80.. wont need directions just the name(s) of the party store

cheers!

Have you google mapped three floyds brewpub? It is a mile or two south of 80/94 off of Calumet. Go to the source.

yes i did and i was hoping to stay closer to highway and avoid the huge crowd.. its gunna be 10-11pm and imma have car full of people so i wanted to be in and out.. and figured if its anything like the big time pubs here (bells, founders, new holland) it would take some time

Go to the pub... There is no way to guaruntee getting it any other way, and they will have the full selection available.

If you go to one liquor store that gets FFF distributed to it and it is sold out(very likely) going straight to the brewery would have been faster anyways.

Oh, and it'll be "cheaper" at the brewery

Jus stoped and grabbed a six of gumball head and zombie dust on my way.. cant wait to taste it.. if its as good as evertone says prolly end up gettin case on way back..lol swmbo prolly kill me

Gumballhead FTW!

gumballhead.jpg

Latest posts

Back