• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 7 Gal Pot w/valve, counterflow chiller, JSP Malt Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanGC

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm parting from a few of my starter equipment. So feel free to either message me or respond to this thread if you're interested in one or more of the items.

I am selling the counterflow because the plate chiller I know use takes up less room.

I'm willing to consider discounting the overall price if someone is interested in purchasing all 3 items.

1) 7 Gal Pot w/ball valve & brewmometer = $100 (picture)

2) Counterflow chiller = $75 (picture)

3) JSP Malt Mill Barebones (NEVER USED ONCE) = $70

I'll sell all 3 together for $220

All sales final. Buyer pays shipping.

It's currently hooked up to a motor and I didn't want anyone to think the motor was for sale too. I will post a picture tonight.

Interested in the mill. I live in jersey so may be able to meet up. Send pics to chingis74 at sbcglobal.net. I understand the motor isn't for sale

Sure thing. I'll have pics up today. Would have had them up yesterday but it was late and my fiance didn't want me messing around in the garage lol.

Back