Can You Brew It database

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heywolfie1015

Reaction score
Is there anywhere online where I can find the CYBI recipes? I've downloaded most of the shows and listen to them on my commute, but am never able to write down the recipes since I am driving. They've mentioned a few that really sound interesting and I wanted to get them on paper without having to listen back through the podcasts.

Thanks!

I've thought about putting a thread together of the cloned recipes.

Give me a couple days, I'll post each in the Recipes/Ingredients section.

Eric

I've thought about putting a thread together of the cloned recipes.

Give me a couple days, I'll post each in the Recipes/Ingredients section.

Eric

That's incredibly generous of you. As soon as I brew up the Bam Biere clone, I'll send you a sixer. :mug:

I started tonight at made it through the first 8 episodes that were cloned.

I will keep working on it for the next few days.

Any requests on specific shows that you want now?

Eric

I started tonight at made it through the first 8 episodes that were cloned.

I will keep working on it for the next few days.

Any requests on specific shows that you want now?

Eric

Sorry for not getting back earlier. I just listened to Shakespeare Stout, which sounded great.

I know people have mentioned this in the actual recipe threads, but thanks so much for doing this. If you need some help, just let me know.

I wish for more Michigan recipes. Michigan has many great breweries, and so far I have not seen a single episode for a beer made from a Michigan Microbrewery. (like Bell's Hopslam...)

I wish for more Michigan recipes. Michigan has many great breweries, and so far I have not seen a single episode for a beer made from a Michigan Microbrewery. (like Bell's Hopslam...)

I think they did two Jolly Pumpkin episodes, which is located in MI. Bam Biere and their Belgian stout (forget the name). Pretty good episodes, actually.

Part of this, I have heard, is based on how willing various brewers are to talk about their recipe. A big part of the actual radio shows is interviewing the brewer & them providing a lot of details about their recipe. Some brewers keep a tight lip about their brewing process. I wonder how forthcoming either Bell's or Founder's is with brewing information?

Back