Best Beer Festival in SE USA for a bachelor party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gator_brewer

Reaction score
I'm looking for a great festival somewhere in the SE as part of a bachelor weekend. We are looking at within 8-10 hours of central FL (so Carolinas and Mississippi are probably the furthest limits) and around this time next year (March or April)

Bonus points if its in (or near) a big city for the rest of the weekend (it is a bachelor party after all). Any recommendations?

Read the beer list for last one and it was about 250, beats the hell out of the normal 50-100 ones that I'm used to. Not sure if a Gator like me will do well that deep in dawg country, but it's on the list, maybe a day trip out of ATL.

Thanks, anyone have any others?

Figured I'd update this in case anyone searches in the future.

Ended up going with a brewery tour of Tampa. Went to a couple different breweries around the Tampa Bay Area. Started at Peg's for lunch, the drove up north to 7th Sun and Dunedin. Stop by the hotel then out to Cigar City, Tampa Bay Brewing for dinner, and then "evening activities".

Lot of fun, ton of great beer. Something like this might work better for someone who doesn't have flexibility on dates.

Back