Barrel Aged Hunahpu Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfrisby

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about The release of Barrel Aged Hunahpu? A buddy and I are planning a Tampa trip for the release but there is no word out of the brewery. It was already released this time last year. Kegs have shown up at the brewery, but no bottles. Anyone know anything? Thanks.

Has anyone heard anything about The release of Barrel Aged Hunahpu? A buddy and I are planning a Tampa trip for the release but there is no word out of the brewery. It was already released this time last year. Kegs have shown up at the brewery, but no bottles. Anyone know anything? Thanks.

I'm not sure about the Barrel Aged Release but the 2013 date is on their website for the regular release.

http://cigarcitybrewing.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=34&Itemid=46

For anyone else searching for this, CC confirmed there is no bottle release this year. Draft in the tap room only. I'll be back there in March.

Back