• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Shirron Wort Plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BWK900

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just recently got into home brewing. I've been looking at various wort chillers. I've decided I want a Shirron Wort Plate Chiller. It seems its the best model in that price range.
If anyone has one for sale cheaper than retail, let me know.
I will pay via paypal and can provide ebay feedback for anyone who desires it. My zip code is 91765 if anyone wants to factor in shipping.
Thanks.

First Welcome to the way of life (uugh I mean hobby).

As for chillers there are a few options one you can build or buy a counterflow or Immersion chiller. Not very difficult and fun projects if you have any mechanical abilities at all.

However, since you want Plate Chiller there are a few ways to go....

A forum vendor (We like to support these guys) KegCowboy has them in various sizes and in some cases better prices than Duda Diesel but won't have them again until December

If you want one NOW you can check out..
Duda Diesel

Both should have what you are looking for and be cheaper than the Shirron that you are looking at

Back