MetallHed's Label Archive

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetallHed

Reaction score
Here are my labels in one collective location. Let me know of any input, I'd greatly appreciate it (even if you say it sucks!).

My first brew, "Midnight Ride"

MidnightRideLabel.png

"Summer Cruiser"

SummerCruiserLabel.png

I will be changing the lemon weiss so it does not say "easy to drink" like Midnight Ride.

thanks for your time!

the labels all look great... i like the fact that the background color changes to match the beer with the logo staying the same.. and the pictures all look good with the logo

won't let me edit original post. Here are the updated versions of my first two labels:

"Midnight Ride"
Midnight_Ride_Label.png

"Summer Cruiser"
Summer_Cruiser_Label.png

I like the labels. What programs do you use and where do you get those templates? I like the descriptions on the sides and then having the graphics in the middle.

I used all Microsoft publisher. I made it from scratch, except for some clip art, and measured by hand on paper. Thank you!

:mug:

Okay, cool. Thanks. I'll have to give Publisher a try. I have been using Adobe Illustrator, but don't really have much experience with any of these programs, even Illustrator. I guess it is just trial and error.

yep pretty much. Just use the shape tools and the rulers. Measure on a bottle how big you want and adjust the page size. From there it's all playing around. I just imported pics that I had of my bike (except for the ET-ish pic) and imported them, and adjusted the colors/contrast/brightness in publisher.

Redesign...

Wanted to come up with a different layout and a little more modern looking than the old ones.. came up with these:

MidnightRideNEW.png
EasyRidinNEW.png

SummerCruiser.png
FlaminTailpipe.png

Full_Synthetic_Label.png
DinoOilLabelNEW.png

Nice, those are sweet! Back when I made labels I just altered clip art of vintage labels, but these really have a consistent and polished look.

LOL thanks..

actually I took a wrong turn from the highway to an off-ramp that wasn't finished yet... the local news was there to catch me.... ;)

Back