Area Homebrewer Lives Double-Life!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarmonKillABrew

Reaction score
Nobody is going to care in here. This forum is for drunken ramblings, you weenie.:drunk:

Ha! You got me, jspence1! Hey, I *do* have a nice homebrew in hand!

I post here because it seems like a nice place to post OT stuff. I didn't see a thread dedicated to music, but I know my fellow homebrewers like music, so I posted here. If there's a better place for it, let me know!

Also: please let me know if you have any advice or wisdom for novice homebrewers! I want to write another article and draw from the experience of this great community! Fo' realz, yo!

Check out this hilarious post over at theoatmeal.com. It's called "Twenty Things Worth Knowing About Beer."

Also, since I bet some of you love Neil Young as much as I do, check out this review of Zuma over at The Brown Tweed Society. Happy (Nearly) Friday!

Harmon / Jay

A buddy of mine just brought over a homebrewed chocolate stout....I was skeptical, but it's pretty damn good. Just the right amount of chocolate tones in a perfect stout!

In fact, I drank it (along with the last of my 2009 Scotch Ale) while writing about The Feelies' debut Crazy Rhythms. One of my all-time favorite albums of the 80's!
:rockin:

Back