Land isnt ready yet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadDoc

Reaction score
Well its still not ready yet.... it is heavily consumed by weeds..... went to till the other week and vines in ground all over...... did week killer and barely any has died yet.

I might sell off my rhyzomes for cost and then charge shipping as applicable . All in great condition. Would much rather sell in one order if I do or in the pairs.

2 - Sunbeam $7.50 each
2 - Sterling
2 - Mt. Hood
2 - Crystal
1 - Tettnanger $7.50
1 - Magnum $7.50

I might be interested in your crystal rhizomes. Want to PM me the cost as I'd have to pay it? Also, a photo would be appreciated : D

EinGutesBier said:
I might be interested in your crystal rhizomes. Want to PM me the cost as I'd have to pay it? Also, a photo would be appreciated : D

Ill put the costs out and pics tomorrow... approx $7 per rhyzome..... maybe less... its been awhile sinc i bought them. Then shipping is what it would cost. the more u order the less per item it is with shipping. I can ship DHL thru work or usps. And if this isnt to be allowed here ill put it in classifieds.

_MG_6005small.jpg

_MG_6007small.jpg

_MG_6008small.jpg

Crystal are the ones with the tag that is flipped over where u cant read below Mt Hood

Sunbeam $7.50 each
Tettnanger $7.50
Magnum $7.50

Rest of the prices will be updated momentarily

Wow, that Magnum and Sunbeam look pretty nice. Darn shame I already have a magnum (growing like a weed) and North Dakota summers are too sunny for Sunbeam. : /

If by wed or thurs the land is not not looking better I will sell these off and wait till next growing season.

is there any reason you don't want to physically remove the weeds, say with a weedwhacker or something?

heh.... ive done weed killer.... just the entire area is full of them... vines running over the entire place.

field.jpg

Area in the center of the trees. As you can see there are a lot of weeds... but what you cant see is al lthe vines of the weeds in the spot ive already started to work on. This spot receives sun from dawn till at least noon... probably till 3 then it starts to get shady.

But if these grow... im gonna make the back area a nice place to be... redo the rest of the landscaping and maybe put in some becnhes... :)

Back