Allow myself to introduce myself.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moun10

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. After about a six year hiatus from home brewing, this past weekend I dusted off (and sanitized) my equipment and cooked up a batch of my favorite amber ale. Now it is happily fermenting away. It felt great to get back to one of my favorite hobbies. I'm hoping to learn a bunch from the site and maybe be able to add a little something along the way. Thanks! :mug:

So in my rush to remove the message at the top of the page that says "you have not posted yet..." I didn't scroll all the way down to find the Introductions forum. My apologies. I know - damn newbies! If a mod/admin wants to move this into that forum, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! I'll only get better. :)

RichBrewer said:
Welcome! As I'm sure you have already found out, HBT is the best forum on the net! :mug:

I'll trust that advice. By your avatar alone I can tell that you are an intelligent man. Go Broncos! My humble start to brewing came in Denver for several years. I currently live in IL but visit CO each summer.

Moun10 said:
I'll trust that advice. By your avatar alone I can tell that you are an intelligent man. Go Broncos! My humble start to brewing came in Denver for several years. I currently live in IL but visit CO each summer.
Do you remember where you shopped for supplies?
Go Broncos!

Moun10 said:

Welcome Welcome!

Another here in the land of corn and beans huh? Right on. :rockin:

Ize

Back