Today's Birthdays

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks catfish;
Well I'll be brewing an American IPA along with enjoying a few tasty treats from the cellar like Yuengling Black and Tan, some 2 year old Belgian strong and Chocolate stouts. And I'll take a few more to an event at a local cigar store. (who knows, maybe I'll win a humidor.) I was also planning on stopping by a pizza/brewry called Oggi's that just oppened recently and try a few of their offerings. All in all it should be a very beery weekend.

Wild

Wow--it's too bad you had to post up for your own B-day!!!! We are dropping the ball here boys!!

At any rate--enjoy your day! I'm off, I'll tip a couple in your honor tonight!!!!!

...Happy birthday to you...
...haappy birth-day tooo yoou...
...Haaaappyyy biiiirth--daaay, deeaarr (thunk!)

(Gets beaned in back of head with blunt object for terrible off-key drunken singing)

Dude said:
Wow--it's too bad you had to post up for your own B-day!!!! We are dropping the ball here boys!!

At any rate--enjoy your day! I'm off, I'll tip a couple in your honor tonight!!!!!
Well I just felt extra yacky at work around 4am. It'll fade sometime over the weekend.

No problems,
Wild

Back