Who made the "How TO Pour Homebrew" Sign?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INeedANewHobby

Reaction score
I'm going to make a few small gift baskets of my homebrew for my dad and father-in-law for Christmas this year. I think that sign, or similar, I saw posted once would be a neat addition to the basket! I didn't think to save it for at the time, but would like to see it again to get some creative juices flowing. Any help or a link is appreciated! Thanks!

Did some searching and found one posted by Knewshound, Is this the one you are looking for:

howtopourahomebrew11fd3.png

Cheers

Doesn't that go with any good beer though. Leaving the last 1/4 inch behind is preference but who puts the bottle upside down to pour?

z987k said:
Doesn't that go with any good beer though. Leaving the last 1/4 inch behind is preference but who puts the bottle upside down to pour?

Many commercial breweries filter their beer...so leaving the last 1/4" in those cases is just....a waste!

yeah I know, thats why I said it was a preference whether to do it or not with homebrew, some of us swirl that sediment into the beer and drink it.
It's the vertical pour that is stupid with any beer.

z987k said:
It's the vertical pour that is stupid with any beer.

Unless, of course, you're pouring a Hefe and you invert an empty glass over the bottle, then invert both, and slowly draw up the bottle...

e lo said:
Unless, of course, you're pouring a Hefe and you invert an empty glass over the bottle, then invert both, and slowly draw up the bottle...

eh? i didnt know that...is that true?

jjasghar said:
eh? i didnt know that...is that true?

Yup. Not the only way to pour one, but certainly A way to do it. There are plenty of videos floating around on the InterTron of it.

Latest posts

Back